I experienced a severe food poisoning following a dinner in Brasserie Schiller. I ate large portion of mussels and fries. I have spent horrible 10 days without energy mostly in bed with severe nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. I had to stop working and had to visit doctors and to take antibiotics. First they taught it was a gastroenteritis but after additional tests, they found high level of bacterial food poisoning. These mussels were small and some looked very old and not fresh but I taught it should be all right. This is absolutely unacceptable. I contacted the restaurant and tehy didn't even answer my complain! Scandalous no apologies and no commercial gesture!!! The manager should go in jail!!!